Some versions of this transmitter do not include internal audio limiting. To maintain compliance with the EU ETSI standard the audio source / feed should be level controlled to prevent over deviation and excessive use of bandwidth by means of an external audio limiter and/or processing device, MPX stereo generator and/or RDS generator. More information on this in section 8 Audio Processing Limiter at https://www.aareff.com/ETR132.pdf
This product complies with EMC directive of the European Union. To meet this directive the user or installer must follow the wiring instructions in the this user manual
This equipment is not intended for installation by an unqualified end user, the installer must have competent RF engineering skills and EMC knowledge at their disposal. The whole transmission system, including the antenna system and external audio limiting, should be installed in the EU in accordance with document ETR132, a copy of this is available at https://www.aareff.com/ETR132.pdf
Some versions of this transmitter do not include internal audio limiting. To maintain compliance with the FCC rules and technical requirements the audio source / feed should be level controlled to prevent over deviation and excessive use of bandwidth by means of an external audio limiter and/or processing device, MPX stereo generator and/or RDS generator. More information on this is at is in section 2.1047 Modulation characteristics and section 2.1049 Occupied bandwidth at http://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/granule/CFR-2011-title47-vol1/CFR-2011-title47-vol1-sec2-1047/content-detail.html
We declare that our equipment complies with;
• ETS 300384 European Telecommunications Harmonised Standard when used with an audio compressor limiter supplied and tested by Aareff
• EN 301489-11 V1.3.1 (2006-05) EMC Electromagnetic Compatibility when used with 1 meter AC mains cord supplied. If the installation engineer needs to extend this cord, this and the audio input cable should be no more than 3 meters in length to remain in compliance with EMC directive.
• 2006/95/EC Directive (2006-12) LVD Low Voltage Directive.
Equipment compliance is possible using equipment from and in conjunction from other manufacturers, but since this is beyond the control of Aareff Systems, Aareff Systems cannot or be expected to guarantee compliance in this situation.
Our equipment has not been independently tested by an FCC recognised listed laboratory and for this reason it is not certified. The following list are the technical requirements for the certification of transmitters. We hereby declare and verify that our transmitters comply with the following FCC technical requirements.
47 CFR Chapter I Federal Communications Commission sections:
• 73.1560, 2.1046 RF Power
• 73.1545, 2.1055 Frequency Stability
• 73.317, 2.1049 (e)(3) Emission Limitation, Emission Mask
• 73.317, 2.1057, 2.1051 Emission Limits, Spurious Emissions at Antenna Terminal
• 73.317, 2.1057, 2.1053 Emission Limits, Field Strength of Spurious Emissions