This warranty is taken from paragraph 7 of the D&R terms at:
Unless otherwise stated, D&R guarantees to you that D&R branded Products will be free from defects for 12 months from delivery and spare parts for 90 days from installation or delivery date, whichever is the earlier. Should the product be defective within this period, D&R will repair or replace the product within a reasonable time. All reasonable care and endeavour shall be used to resolve problems within a realistic period in the circumstances.
D&R manufactures and repairs using components, which are new or equivalent to new in accordance with industry standards and practice. D&R warranty is given in place of all implied warranties and that such implied warranties are excluded to the fullest permitted extent. D&R may revise its limited warranties from time to time but any such change will not affect products ordered by you prior to the date of such change.
D&R does not give a warranty guarantee protection for:
- Damage caused by incorrect installation, use, modifications or repair by any unauthorised 3rd party or yourself;
- Damage caused by any party (except D&R), other excessive external force or any liquids being spilled into the product;
- Damage caused by use of the product outside normal operating parameters;
- 3rd Party Products, Software and IM specified by you. You will receive the warranty or licence for these products directly from their manufacturer or licensor;
- Any specific or custom instruction given by you to D&R and correctly performed by D&R.
You must provide D&R with all reasonable courtesy, information, cooperation, facilities and access to enable D&R to perform duties, failing which D&R shall not be obliged to perform any Service or assistance. You are responsible for the removal of non D&R-supplied products during Service, the back up and confidentiality of all data in Product and all of your legal and regulatory requirements.
The unlikely event that your product has to be returned for repair or replacement, 1. you need contact Aareff who will issue the authorisation and customs documents and 2. bear the return costs to the D&R offices and workshops in the Netherlands. Under no circumstances should you return any products without prior authorisation and customs documents from Aareff.
©2023 Aareff Systems